What is Barcode Assets Tracking?
Definition: With Barcode Assets tracking every asset is always tracked as a unique item. Even though you may have 10 of the same PC or tool you are managing each instance as an individual item with its own unique barcode label or RFID tag. The objective is to have accurate information about location, condition, purchase date, the value of each specific/unique item.
With a Barcode Assets Tracking system, you can manage your assets accurately and efficiently. Barcode Assets Tracking manage asset inventory easily. Check, identify and verify assets out to users or move assets from one location to another with a few simple barcode scans.
Using barcode scanners attached to workstations or mobile devices you can easily perform any transaction including, checking items in/out, moving or counting items. This can now can be completed from anywhere in your organization.
Key Features Barcode Assets Tracking:
- A simple system to use and understand
- Available as a cloud-based solution, access the system from anywhere
- Multiple levels of security
- Comprehensive list of reports as PDFs’ or Excel spreadsheets
- Mobile terminal software included
- Inventory counting with portable
Benefits of Barcode Assets Tracking:
- Access your asset inventory from any web browser
- No software on workstations
- Easy to maintain and update system
- Powerful asset database SQL
Get in touch with us for: